The Official E.S.G Recordings Web Site

Formerly known As Within The Doomed Drones

Public posting is no longer allowed on this site, It is now the .com page for ESG Recordings

R.I.P WTDD-JUNE 2009-MAY 2011

HomeGallerySearchPortalRegisterLog in
"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a light has shined." Isaiah 9:2

Share | 

What is E.S.G?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NapalmDave37
The Gate Keeper
The Gate Keeper

PostSubject: What is E.S.G?   Tue May 03, 2011 11:32 am

E.S.G stands for Eternal Salvation Gained, It has taken the place of what used to be S.D.S (Serene Dead Space)

E.S.G is my personal record label used only for my own music, Or any music project i am a part of that might involve someone else such as WTTA, Or CBFDIB, Although you will still see me use outside labels from time to time such as DMA or BMR this label is a home base for everything (As was S.D.S)

If it involved me at anytime it can be found here, It is a message board for me to keep anyone who is interested updated on what im doing musically.

So you ask why the name change?

Because at the time S.D.S fit the mindset i was in, I was not fully understanding of my relationship with God, No matter how much i tried to convince myself otherwise i was merely going through the motions, Although my motives were pure and my love for God was true i just was not living the way i should as a messenger for Christ, I was letting depression and anger rule my life, Although those two things still give me problems i have learned that through Christ those things are not rulers of my life, Though they remain, They can be overcame and ignored, Through Christ all things are possible and i have finally arrived at a point in my life where this is finally crystal clear and there are no more excuses and no more backsliding.

So now we come to the current name!

The current name Eternal Salvation Gained came to me a few days ago after a long period of inner thought as to why i needed to keep the old name if my life had changed, And i figured i didnt, So i thought on it for days, What name could i use?

I almost went with The Revelation Within but decided against it, So i thought about it and came up with several names that just didnt sound right, The name i chose reflects how my life is now, No more dark and depressing, No more Somber Gravity or Mourning Dimension, No more total focus on the end times and nothing else, God spoke through me already on those things with what ive done up to this point and as to not beat a dead horse i have decided to move on to other things, I already spread that message and now its time to start spreading the message of hope and love, Of forgiveness and salvation...

Those things in my life that plagued it before, Drug use and abuse, Satanism, Hating God, Ignoring God, Self hate, And every other bad thing you can imagine it has all finally came to and end, No more using my past life as a crutch and an excuse to be dark and depressing all the time, To quote one of my favorite movies

"It cant rain all of the time"

Last edited by NapalmDave37 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://napalmdrones.niceboard.net
jeffcorpse
Rotted Corpse
Rotted Corpse

PostSubject: Re: What is E.S.G?   Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Great move!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/corpsereturns
NapalmDave37
The Gate Keeper
The Gate Keeper

PostSubject: Re: What is E.S.G?   Thu May 12, 2011 7:54 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
NapalmDave37
The Gate Keeper
The Gate Keeper

PostSubject: Re: What is E.S.G?   Thu May 12, 2011 7:54 am

sadly this move has largely killed off the board but thats ok but i feel its Gods will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is E.S.G?   

Back to top Go down

What is E.S.G?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official E.S.G Recordings Web Site :: Please Take A Second And Read The Posts In Here...-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum